• Episode 4: Offal In The Orthodoxy •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this episode of Deferred Gnosis –
We discuss the dilution of faith, fundamental religious truisms, and the inherent brutality of religious reality – We also interview Christopher Wilke, the talented painter darkly –
We passionately deconstruct religious orthodoxy –
- Are contemporary Christians, Christian? Some thoughts from a secular atheist perspective.
- The dangers of religious fervor in the modern world. The current state of affairs.
- Is there an inherent and necessary adherence to scripture?
- Who creates the caliphate?
- Is there a place for organized religion in the modern world?
An in-depth interview with Christopher Wilke, the painter –
- The stunning and preternaturally torturous art of Christopher Wilke.
- The evocation of the disfigured Self, the bloody unattainable muse, the significance of the Occult sciences – We deeply discuss the intentions and inspirations of this talented artist.
(Cover Image – ‘The Philosopher’s Stone’ by Christopher Wilke)
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – email@example.com – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – firstname.lastname@example.org –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Musical Contribution to this episode (Outro Song) – Eulerian Path by Anagnorisis ‡
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –