• Episode 3: Secular Satanism •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this episode of Deferred Gnosis –
Secular Satanism, tricky Laveyan truisms, and religiosity redefined – We interview Reap Paden of the Modern Satanism Podcast.
We passionately deconstruct and debate secular Satanism –
- Reap Paden’s Satanism / Satanism according the Satanic Temple – tenets, beliefs, etc.
- The exclusion of magick/supernaturalism from Satanism – we discuss.
- Secular Atheism vs. secular Satanism – what are the differences?
- Can a secular movement be a ‘religion’?
- What is Anton Lavey’s influence? We discuss The Satanic Bible.
- Outside of Lavey, what are the influences? We discuss Revolt of the Angels.
- Impassioned discussion and debate ensues…
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – email@example.com – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – firstname.lastname@example.org –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Musical Contribution to this episode (Outro Song) – Master of Decay by 3Teeth ‡
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –