• Episode 2: Deconstructing the Devil •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this episode of Deferred Gnosis –
We deeply investigate and deconstruct the philosophy and religion of Satanism –
- Who, or what, is the most accurate source for Satanism as we understand it today? Where is the Satanic canon?
- The canon of Anton Lavey – Atheist, Pantheist, or Deist?
- Is Satan a symbol? a Force? a deity?
- Is Satanism secular? Atheistic? What is Satanic spirituality?
- Is Satanism compatible with Humanism? With Objectivism?
- Is Satanism a philosophy or a religion?
- Supernaturalism and the Satanic tradition.
- In what regards is Satanism compatible with Atheism? With Theism?
- We dig deep into this complex belief system and investigate the whys and wherefores.
• Artist Segment •
Musician – Romie Romak of Grypt
- We discuss the inversion of Pop, dance floor mind control, and inner turmoil exorcised, with this LA-based fatalistic front-woman.
- Musical Contribution to this episode (in order or appearance) – Brown and Orange Streaks & Firelighter by Grypt
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – email@example.com – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – firstname.lastname@example.org –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Musical Contribution to this episode (in order or appearance) – Brown and Orange Streaks & Firelighter by Grypt ‡
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –