• Episode 1: Secular Transcendence and the (un)Holy Spiritual Experience •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this 1st episode of Deferred Gnosis –
We discuss the Spiritual/Transcendent experience –
- Meet the hosts: Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson
- What is a Spiritual Experience/Transcendent Experience? What do they mean to an atheist? What do they mean to a Satanist?
- Does atheism have room for spirituality? Does Satanism?
- Is there a spiritual world? The necessity for evidence.
- The fallacies of religious mythology – is there a silver lining? Is there a place for religion in an enlightened world? For spirituality?
- We draw a line in the sand…
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – firstname.lastname@example.org – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – email@example.com –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –