• Episode 5: Artificial Intelligence •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this episode of Deferred Gnosis –
We discuss the rise of artificial intelligence and the myriad of implications concerning its future – the future of god. We also interview Aaron Sidell, the artist behind Gloriam Draconis –
We passionately investigate artificial intelligence and its implications –
- What is Artificial Intelligence? The narrow, the general, and the superintelligence.
- Is true artificial intelligence possible? Synthetic vs. Organic consciousness.
- A synthetic spirit? The spiritual implications of artificial intelligence.
- Carbon vs. Silicon – Is there more to consciousness than mere calculation?
- Superintelligence and the Singularity – will the digital God be merciful?
An in-depth interview with Aaron Sidell of Gloriam Draconis –
- The glory of the dragon and the war in Heaven – the brutal spiritual and musical expressions of Aaron Sidell.
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – firstname.lastname@example.org – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – email@example.com –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Musical Contribution to this episode (Bumper and Outro Song) – Athanor and Bellum in Caelo by Gloriam Draconis ‡
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –