• Episode 7: The Art War •
• The Hosts ~ Shea Bilé & Matt Johnson •
On this episode of Deferred Gnosis –
The Art War, Corporate Death Curses, and the Coyotel Church – A roundtable discussion on the concepts of violently transgressive performance art, ritualistic cultural engineering, and the Nestle Death Curse event.
We passionately discuss the concept of Art War –
- The Corporate Death Curse – Political Action/Magick/War
- The Great Enemy: The role of Monsanto and Nestle
- The End of California? Nestle and the Water War.
- Modern culture’s seemingly innate death wish – a ‘natural’ process?.
- Coyotel Church – A religion for cultural engineers.
- ‘Good’ Art vs. ‘Bad’ Art – The foundation of the Art War.
- What is stillborn Art?
- Aesthetic Meat Front manifesto – the visceral art of Louis Fleischauer.
- In a world of failing transhumanistic vision, can organic technology liberate us?
- The Art War and Magick – Psychodrama or Supernatural?
- Lavey and Leyba – The artists weigh in on Satanism and the Left-Hand Path, where it was and where it’s going.
- The rise of cynicism – the end of hope?
Musicians, Writers, Poets, Painters – Artists of any kind –
Send us a link to your work – firstname.lastname@example.org – or use the comment section below. We will devote a segment to showcase your work along with a short interview with the artist.
Listeners, Artists, Commentators, Fellow travelers on the fringe –
Send us your comments, thoughts, suggestions, topic ideas for future podcasts to – email@example.com –
Or use the comment section below.
And if thou Wilt, please share this show.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis. As above, so below.
‡ Musical Contribution to this episode (Artist Contribution and Outro Song) – Seven Ways of Coyote and Curse on Conformity by Steven Johnson Leyba ‡
‡ Subscribe by Email for Updates ‡
Please Consider Donating to the Deferred Gnosis Podcast.
We are a self-sustained venture: A labor of love, with a helping of rage, transformed into passion for change.
Please consider a donation, and a pledge of your support to our efforts.
Highest Cheers from Deferred Gnosis.
And if thou Wilt, please share –